Form Assignments for the 2023–24 Summative Alternate ELPAC Test Administration
There are two test forms for the 2023–24 Summative Alternate ELPAC test administration: Form 1 and Form 2.
Test forms are assigned at the local educational agency (LEA) level; however, large LEAs—specifically, Los Angeles Unified, Long Beach Unified, San Diego Unified, and San Francisco Unified—may be assigned to more than one form at the school level.
Use the search tool to search the LEA by name or CDS code to view the assigned test form.
Any school that does not appear in this search tool will be assigned Form 1 by the test delivery system at the time of administration.
Search Form Assignments
No Search Results
Directions for Administrations (DFAs) and Picture Cards
The DFAs and optional picture cards needed to administer the Summative Alternate ELPAC will be available in the Test Operations Management System (TOMS) . The picture cards are a resource used for students who communicate using picture cards or a communication device.
Take the following steps to open and save or download a DFA or picture card PDF in TOMS:
- Select the [Resources] tab on the top navigation bar.
- Select Alternate ELPAC Directions for Administration (DFAs) from the Available Materials list.
- Download the PDF for the DFA(s), picture cards, or both that match the assigned form number.
What follows are possible approaches an LEA ELPAC coordinator may take to provide DFAs and picture cards to test examiners. Note that DFAs and picture cards are secure materials that must be handled securely no matter which approach is selected.
- Download the DFAs and picture cards from TOMS, store them securely, and provide them electronically to each test examiner using the secure file transfer protocol or other secure means just prior to testing.
- Download the DFAs and picture cards from TOMS, print them, and distribute them securely to each test examiner just prior to testing.
- Ask a test examiner to download materials on the test examiner's device. Provide the test examiner with the form assignment number for the LEA and instructions for downloading DFAs and picture cards from TOMS just prior to testing.