California Educator Reporting System Resources
The California Educator Reporting System (CERS) allows teachers and administrators to access their students' individual and aggregate test results from state summative and interim assessments. To access CERS, educators must use their assigned Test Operations Management System (TOMS) credentials.
The CERS Sandbox is a training tool intended to help local educational agency (LEA) staff learn about the features and functions of CERS in a non-secure environment. It offers users virtually the same functions as the reporting system but uses practice test items and fictitious student data.
Select this button to access student results for interim and summative assessments.
Select this button to access the CERS Sandbox training tool. Username and password are not required.
- Smarter Balanced Interim Assessments for English language arts/literacy (ELA) and mathematics
- Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments for ELA and mathematics
- California Alternate Assessments (CAAs) for ELA and mathematics
- California Science Test (CAST)
- CAA for Science (expected fall 2022)
- California Spanish Assessment (CSA)
- Summative ELPAC
- Alternate ELPAC (expected summer 2022)
LEAs can contact their student information system (SIS) vendors to set up student group transfers directly from the SIS to the CERS using an application program interface. Visit the Student Information System–California Educator Reporting System Integration page for more information.
- California Educator Reporting System (CERS) User Guide
- Understanding the California Educator Reporting System (CERS) (Video; 10:26) (Posted 03/01/22)
- Creating Groups in the California Educator Reporting System (CERS) (Video; 06:50) (Posted 12/23/20)
- Understanding the Reporting System for Educators (Video; 09:37) (Posted 10/12/21)
- Understanding the Reporting System for Administrators (Video; 08:31) (Posted 10/12/21)
- California Educator Reporting System (CERS) Sandbox Flyer (Posted 12/09/19)