The ELPAC Website
The English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) website serves as the portal for resources that a local educational agency (LEA) will need to administer the ELPAC.
News and Tips for the ELPAC Administration
- All LEAs are invited to participate in the ELPAC accessibility pilot. If your LEA has English learner (EL) students with disabilities and is interested in participating, please complete the online Interest Form no later than September 13, 2019. The accessibility pilot window is open from October 1 through October 25, 2019.
- The next webcast, the Preparing Technology for Online Testing Webcast, is scheduled for Tuesday, September 24, 2019 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 2019‒20 planned system downtime dates are now available on the ELPAC Planned System Downtime web page and the CAASPP Planned System Downtime web page. Select the downtime dates listed on the pages to determine which system(s) will be inactive. (Posted 5/21/19)
- Are you curious about how to access and use your ELPAC results? Do you want to know how to use these results to ensure success for your English learner students? If your answer to these two questions is yes, then the Results Are In workshop is for you! Visit the Results Are In Workshop web page for more information.
- Beginning with the 2019–20 ELPAC administration, the new process to complete and submit the superintendent LEA ELPAC coordinator designation form is within TOMS. Instructions on How to Designate an LEA Coordinator in TOMS and How to Add a New User as an LEA Coordinator in TOMS are available on the ELPAC Forms web page. (Updated 5/21/19)