ELPAC Interim Assessment Administration Resources
Interim assessments are designed to support teaching and learning throughout the year. This page includes links to resources and systems related to the ELPAC Interim Assessments.
To access resources regarding the CAASPP Interim Assessments, please visit the CAASPP Interim Assessment Administration Resources web page.
Note: the ELPAC Interim Assessments are now available for preview in the Interim Assessment Viewing System. Administration and scoring materials are also available now in TOMS. The ELPAC Interim Assessments will be fully available to administer and generate results in late October, 2023.
Select this button to view the CAASPP and ELPAC interim assessments for planning, professional development, and/or training purposes.
Select this button to assign user roles for accessing the interim assessments and related systems, to view student test settings prior to interim assessment testing, and to access interim assessment administration and hand scoring materials.
ELPAC Interim Assessment Information
The ELPAC Interim Assessments are aligned with the 2012 California English Language Development Standards, and are organized by domain—Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing—for each of the following grade levels and grade spans:
- Grade one
- Grade two
- Grade span three through five
- Grade span six through eight
- Grade span nine and ten
- Grade span eleven and twelve
ELPAC Interim Assessment Resources
- Interim Assessment User Guide
- CAASPP and ELPAC Completion Status Guide
- California Educator Reporting System (CERS) User Guide
Interim Assessment Lists
- 2023–24 Interim Assessments At-a-Glance (July 2023)
This document lists, by grade level or grade span, all available CAASPP and ELPAC Interim Assessments.
- 2023–24 Interim Assessments by Grade (August 2023)
This document lists all available CAASPP and ELPAC Interim Assessments by grade or grade span, and provides information such as associated standards, total number of items and number of items requiring hand scoring.
- Quick Reference Guide—How to Start a Test Session
- How to Enter Student Responses and Scores into the DEI (Video; 08:17)
- How to Use the Data Entry Interface