CAASPP and ELPAC: Systems Resume
ELPAC email update, January 9, 2024.
Dear LEA CAASPP Coordinator or LEA ELPAC Coordinator:
CAASPP and ELPAC systems have resumed operation after being updated to support CAASPP and ELPAC testing for 2023–24.
The following updates have been made:
- The following assessments are now available in the secure test delivery system (TDS):
- Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments for English language arts/literacy (ELA) and mathematics
- California Alternate Assessments (CAAs) for ELA and mathematics
- California Science Test
- California Spanish Assessment
- The secure Directions for Administration (DFAs) and nonsecure Preparing for Administration (PFA) for the CAAs for ELA and mathematics are available in the Test Operations Management System (TOMS). The PFA documents are also available on the California Alternate Assessments web page.
- Students will have access to the summative CAASPP within their LEA's available or selected testing window.
- The Summative ELPAC and Summative Alternate ELPAC will be available in the secure TDS from February 1 through May 31, 2024.
- The secure DFAs for the Summative ELPAC and Summative Alternate ELPAC will be available in TOMS in early January. The nonsecure PFAs will also be available on the ELPAC Manuals and Instructions web page.
Please notify all users within the LEA of relevant system updates. System downtime dates are available on both the CAASPP Planned System Downtime web page and the ELPAC Planned System Downtime web page.
California Outreach Team
Contact Us: California Outreach web page