Download Student Score Reports (SSRs) from the Test Operations Management System (TOMS), Print, and Make Available Locally
SSRs PDF files can be downloaded from TOMS and made available to parents/guardians using a locally determined distribution method.
Preparing to Print SSRs Locally
Local educational agencies (LEAs) that are planning to print all or some SSRs locally can prepare by completing the following steps:
- Determine the student/parent population that will require printed SSRs.
- Verify printing equipment and supplies.
- Review the Quick Reference Guide: How to Bulk Download Student Score Reports (Updated 08/12/20).
- Ensure parent/guardian addresses are updated through the California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS) regularly to ensure accuracy.
When printing SSRs locally, be aware of the following details:
- ELPAC SSRs are four pages long and can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
- It is recommended that SSRs be printed in color.
- SSRs will include the parent/guardian address at no charge to the LEA.
- Printed SSRs can be folded to fit in a standard #10 envelope with a left side window.
Distributing SSRs to Parents/Guardians
LEAs that print SSRs have a variety of distribution methods. Some examples of distributing printed SSRs to parents/guardians include, but are not limited to
- mailing it to the home address,
- sending it home with the student, or
- notifying the parent/guardian that the SSR can be picked up at the school site.