Student Score Report (SSR) Options
ELPAC SSRs are available electronically for local educational agencies (LEAs) to provide to parents or guardians.
Options for Providing SSRs
There are four options for accessing and providing SSRs to parents or guardians. We recommend that LEA ELPAC coordinators work closely with the LEA CAASPP coordinator to determine the best option(s) for students and to coordinate related activities.
- Access Electronic SSRs Using a Locally Provided Parent or Student Portal
- The credentials established in the Test Operations Management System (TOMS) apply to both CAASPP and ELPAC.
- LEAs with separate coordinators for CAASPP and ELPAC should agree beforehand which coordinator will generate and provide the credentials securely to the LEA’s student information system vendor. If either coordinator regenerates credentials after the initial generation, only the last credentials generated are valid and should be shared securely with the vendor.
- Download SSRs from TOMS and Make Available Electronically Via a Secure Local Method
- Download SSRs from TOMS, Print, and Make Available Locally
- ELPAC SSRs are two pages long
- LEA ELPAC coordinators and site ELPAC coordinators can download SSRs for individual students in TOMS under the [Reports] tab then the [Summative ELPAC SSR PDFs] tab.
- Purchase Paper SSRs from ETS
- Purchase Video SSRs from ETS
Students will receive an SSR in English and one in the student’s primary language if that language is Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin or Cantonese (traditional Chinese), or Filipino.
To view a sample SSR in each language, visit the ELPAC Score Reporting web page.
Resource for Families: Starting Smarter Website
The Starting Smarter website is available to help empower parents/guardians and families to become partners in their children’s academic success:
This family-focused website provides resources to facilitate parents’/guardians’ understanding of the scores presented on a child’s SSRs. Using this website, families can become involved in their child’s educational progress and
- learn more about the performance areas in each subject and grade,
- review sample test questions,
- prepare for parent-teacher conferences with a useful downloadable guide, and
- access high-quality resources to support learning at home.