ELPAC: View the Question and Answer Recordings
ELPAC email update, November 19, 2021.
Dear LEA ELPAC Coordinator:
The Sacramento County Office of Education (SCOE) recently hosted ELPAC Question and Answer Sessions, which were recorded and posted in the Summative ELPAC Trainer's Resources course on the Moodle Training Site .
Question and Answer Sessions recordings now available
- November 1: 2–3 p.m.—Summative ELPAC for Trainers
- November 5: 2–3 p.m.—Summative ELPAC for Coordinators
- November 9: 3:30–4:30 p.m.—Summative ELPAC Forms 2–6 Assignments
Question and Answer Sessions available approximately one week after the session
The Alternate ELPAC sessions will be posted in the Alternate ELPAC LEA Certification course.
- November 18: 1–2 p.m.—Alternate ELPAC
- December 9: 1–2 p.m.—Summative ELPAC and Alternate ELPAC for Coordinators
For further inquiries about the Question and Answer Sessions, please contact the SCOE ELPAC team by email at email@example.com.
Local educational agency (LEA) ELPAC coordinators should direct any other questions related to the 2021–22 ELPAC to their LEA Success Agent .