Register Now! Introducing the New Interim Assessments Webinars
ELPAC email update, August 9, 2023.
Dear California Educators:
Registration is now open for the Introducing the New Interim Assessments webinars.
English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) Interim Assessments and California Science Test (CAST) Interim Assessments will soon become available to local educational agencies (LEAs), first via the Interim Assessment Viewing System on September 19, 2023, then via the Test Delivery System on October 19, 2023. To assist LEA staff—including coordinators, administrators, and teachers—in understanding the content and appropriate uses of the new ELPAC Interim Assessments and CAST Interim Assessments, the California Department of Education will offer the following two webinars:
- Introducing the ELPAC Interim Assessments
- September 26, 2023, 3:30 to 4:45 p.m.
- Introducing the CAST Interim Assessments
- October 3, 2023, 3:30 to 4:45 p.m.
These 75-minute webinars will cover interim assessment basics for each program such as:
- grade levels or grade spans available;
- content covered;
- item types;
- ways in which the assessments can be used; and
- resources available to support understanding and use.
If you have any questions about this email, please contact Nikki Antonovich, Coordinator, Sacramento County Office of Education by email at email@example.com.
California Outreach Team
Contact Us: California Outreach web page