CAASPP and ELPAC: Systems Resume
ELPAC email update, August 2, 2022.
Dear LEA CAASPP Coordinator or LEA ELPAC Coordinator:
CAASPP and ELPAC systems have resumed operation after being updated to support 2022–23 CAASPP and ELPAC testing.
The following updates have been made:
- The 2022–23 Smarter Balanced Interim Assessments are now available.
- Users added to the 2022–23 administration year in the Test Operations Management System (TOMS) have rolled over. LEA CAASPP coordinators can continue to upload their site coordinator, test examiner, and test administrator assignments into TOMS.
- LEA CAASPP coordinators are recommended to download the 2021–22 CAASPP LEA User List Report to assist with the assignment of new users and roles for 2022–23.
- LEA CAASPP coordinators can now set up test administration windows for 2022–23.
- The Security and Test Administration Incident Reporting System is now available for 2022–23.
- LEA coordinators can now assign the Student Score Report (SSR) language preferences in the [Reporting] tab in TOMS.
- Korean is a newly available SSR language option.
California Outreach Team
Contact Us: California Outreach web page