CAASPP and ELPAC: Systems Resume
ELPAC email update, July 5, 2022.
Dear LEA CAASPP Coordinator or LEA ELPAC Coordinator:
CAASPP and ELPAC systems have resumed operation after being updated to support CAASPP and ELPAC testing.
The following updates have been made to the Test Operations Management System (TOMS):
- The Initial Alternate ELPAC is now available along with the Initial ELPAC.
- The following local scoring (LS) roles are renamed:
- LST Correspondence Administrator is now LS Correspondence Administrator.
- LST Data Entry is now LS Data Entry.
- My TOMS At a Glance now includes links to corresponding source reports
- Information regarding the Initial Alternate ELPAC and Summative Alternate ELPAC is now visible in My TOMS At a Glance along with the existing Initial ELPAC and Summative ELPAC information.
- Users added to the 2022–23 administration year have rolled over. LEA coordinators can continue to upload their site coordinators and test examiners into TOMS.
California Outreach Team
Contact Us: California Outreach web page