CAASPP and ELPAC: Systems Resume
ELPAC email update, July 5, 2022.
Dear LEA CAASPP Coordinator or LEA ELPAC Coordinator:
CAASPP and ELPAC systems have resumed operation after being updated to support CAASPP and ELPAC testing.
The following updates have been made to the Test Operations Management System (TOMS):
- The Initial Alternate ELPAC is now available along with the Initial ELPAC.
- The following local scoring (LS) roles are renamed:
- LST Correspondence Administrator is now LS Correspondence Administrator.
- LST Data Entry is now LS Data Entry.
- My TOMS At a Glance now includes links to corresponding source reports
- Information regarding the Initial Alternate ELPAC and Summative Alternate ELPAC is now visible in My TOMS At a Glance along with the existing Initial ELPAC and Summative ELPAC information.
- Users added to the 2022–23 administration year have rolled over. LEA coordinators can continue to upload their site coordinators and test examiners into TOMS.
Please direct any questions about scheduled downtimes and releases to the LEA's assigned LEA Success Agent , and visit the California Outreach web page for other support options.
California Outreach Team
CAASPP website and ELPAC website
Contact Us: California Outreach web page