CAASPP and ELPAC: CALPADS Coffee Session in June
ELPAC email update, June 3, 2022.
Dear LEA CAASPP Coordinator, LEA ELPAC Coordinator, or CALPADS Coordinator:
June 2022 Coffee Session
We invite local educational agency (LEA) testing coordinators and CALPADS coordinators to join us for a special virtual Coffee Session on Friday, June 10, 2022, from 2–3 p.m.
This Coffee Session will focus on the following topics:
- Wrap-up for the 2021–22 administration
- Pre-enrollment for the Initial ELPAC and Alternate Initial ELPAC
- SSID creation
- Initial Alternate ELPAC Administration and Scoring Training
Coffee Sessions are hosted by the California Department of Education (CDE), Assessment Development & Administration Division; and ETS. For this special Coffee Session in June, we will be joined by the following CDE team members:
- Brandi Jauregui, Technology Specialist, Student Data Systems Office, Technology Services Division
- Cindy Kazanis, Director, Analysis, Measurement, and Accountability Reporting Division
- Kimberly Mundhenk, Education Research and Evaluation Administrator, Analysis, Measurement, and Accountability Reporting Division
Register now for the June Coffee Session with the CDE and ETS.
Scheduling Preference for 2022–23 Coffee Sessions
Complete this short survey to share feedback on the days and times that work best for you as we prepare the schedule for 2022–23 Coffee Sessions. Your feedback is appreciated.
California Outreach Team
Contact Us: California Outreach web page