CAASPP and ELPAC: 2021-22 Planned Systems Downtimes
CAASPP and ELPAC email update, May 27, 2021.
Dear California Educator:
As part of the transition to the 2021–22 school year, various California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) and English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC) systems will experience the following scheduled downtimes:
- Friday, July 2, 2021, at 5 p.m. through Tuesday, July 6, 2021, at 8 a.m.
- Friday, August 13, 2021, at 5 p.m. through Tuesday, August 17, 2021, at 8 a.m.
- Friday, September 3, 2021, at 5 p.m. through Tuesday, September 7, 2021, at 8 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 5 p.m. through Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 8 a.m.
- Friday, April 1, 2022, at 5 p.m. through Monday, April 4, 2022, at 8 a.m.
Additional details about impacted systems are available on the CAASPP Planned System Downtime and the ELPAC Planned System Downtime web pages. Select a downtime date displayed on the calendar to view which system(s) will be inactive. The web pages also include any scheduled weekend maintenance downtimes, which are used for periodic systems upkeep.
Impacted systems may include the following:
- Test Operations Management System
- Test Administrator Interface
- Completion Status
- Data Entry Interface
- Interim Assessment Item Portal
- Interim Assessment Viewing System
- Interim Assessment Hand Scoring System
- Teacher Hand Scoring System for the Initial ELPAC
- California Educator Reporting System
- Tools for Teachers
- Practice and training tests
Reminder: Testing and score entry for the Initial ELPAC must be completed by June 30, 2021.
LEA CAASPP and ELPAC coordinators should direct questions regarding the 2021–22 scheduled systems downtimes to the California Technical Assistance Center, by phone at 800-955-2954 or by email at email@example.com.