CAASPP and ELPAC: Systems Resume
ELPAC email update, April 10, 2023.
Dear LEA CAASPP Coordinator or LEA ELPAC Coordinator:
The Test Operations Management System (TOMS) has resumed operation. The following updates have been made to TOMS:
- The MyTOMS at a Glance Test Status widget is now separated into two different metrics, English language arts/literacy and mathematics, for both Smarter Balanced and the California Alternate Assessment.
- The Initial ELPAC primary ordering window for 2023–24 is now open.
The Initial ELPAC and Initial Alternate ELPAC Directions for Administration are now available for the 2023–24 test administration year. Site ELPAC coordinators and test examiners with 2023–24 user roles will be able to access the documents in TOMS until the July TOMS rollover on July 31, 2023.CORRECTION: The Initial ELPAC and Initial Alternate ELPAC Directions for Administration will be available in the 2023–24 test administration year on July 5, 2023. Users must have a role in the 2023–24 administration to access these documents.
CAASPP and ELPAC:
- The MyTOMS at a Glance Student Score Report (SSR) Status widget will now have a drop-down list that allows the user to select the current test administration year or the previous test administration year. Please note, the drop-down list currently only displays the 2022–23 and 2021–22 administration years. Availability of test administrations for 2023–24 and 2022–23 will be announced at a later date.
- The SSR Availability Report will let LEA coordinators and site coordinators know when SSRs become available for students.
- The Student Score Data File page has been updated and now displays the data file layout for 2022–23.
California Outreach Team
Contact Us: California Outreach web page