CAASPP and ELPAC: Systems Resume
CAASPP ELPAC email update, March 29, 2021.
Dear LEA CAASPP Coordinator or LEA ELPAC Coordinator:
CAASPP and ELPAC systems have resumed operations after being updated in support of 2020–21 CAASPP and ELPAC testing. Further details about the updated system features follow.
- The California Alternate Assessment for Science Practice Test has been updated with additional items.
- The option to purchase paper Student Score Reports (SSRs) for the CAASPP will not be available for the 2020–21 administration year. Although it is possible to select the option to purchase paper SSRs in the Test Operations Management System (TOMS), a pop-up message will notify the user that this service is not available.
- The Teacher Hand Scoring System Scoring Status by Days Past Enrollment – Writing domain widget on the MyTOMS at a Glance landing page in TOMS has been updated to account for the change in regulations that allows for students to be tested with the Initial ELPAC within 75 days of enrollment.
- The option to purchase paper SSRs for the Summative ELPAC will not be available for the 2020–21 administration year. Although it is possible to select the option to purchase paper SSRs in TOMS, a pop-up message will notify the user that this service is not available.
- The Initial ELPAC Primary Ordering window to order Writing domain testing materials opens on April 1, 2021 for the 2021–22 administration year.
Questions regarding 2020–21 scheduled downtimes and releases should be directed to CalTAC, by phone at 800-955-2954 or by email at email@example.com.