Access CAASPP and ELPAC Pretest Virtual Training Series Training Materials Now!
ELPAC email update, February 16, 2022.
The California Department of Education and ETS recently concluded the Pretest Virtual Training series.
For those who may have missed the sessions or want a refresher of the information covered, the recorded trainings and accompanying materials are posted on the Asynchronous Training Opportunities and Materials web page. Notably, the notetaking guides contain more detailed information that was shared during each session.
The following are a few highlights from the trainings:
- Key tasks to be completed by local educational agency coordinators
- New or Updated Features of the Test Operations Management System
- Updates to the California Assessment Accessibility Resources Matrix
- New CAASPP Test Administrator Tutorial
- New Alternate ELPAC operational field test
- Extension of the Smarter Balanced performance tasks (PTs) expiration timeline to 15 calendar days
- Use of the California Science Test (CAST) revised blueprints (one PT for each science domain)
- Reporting timelines
- Updates to ELPAC Directions for Administration and the Moodle Training Site
- Requirements for remote testing
Questions regarding the Pretest Virtual Training Series should be directed to the California Outreach Training Team by email at CalOutreach@ets.org. We hope you find these training materials helpful and thank you for all you do for our students!
California Outreach Team