Emails in Support of Preparation for CAASPP and ELPAC Administration Coming Soon!
ELPAC email update, January 10, 2022.
Dear LEA CAASPP Coordinator or LEA ELPAC Coordinator:
The testing windows for both CAASPP and the ELPAC will be opening soon. We would like to assist LEAs in being as best prepared for testing as possible. Shortly, a series of targeted emails will be sent to LEAs that will provide information as to areas that need your attention before your testing window opens. The emails will include the following:
- The overall number of test administrators and test examiners for your LEA
- The number of signed Test Security Agreements and Test Security Affidavits, broken out by TOMS roles
- The number of students assigned to alternate assessments
- A list of persons who have signed the Test Security Affidavit for Non-TOMS Users
- The number of students who are designated as special education versus the number of students who have specialized test settings loaded into the system
We understand that coordinators have other responsibilities outside of testing. We hope that by providing this information over the next few months, we will assist you in having your LEA prepared for testing. If you have suggestions for other information that would help you prepare, please let us know.
California Outreach Team
Contact Us: California Outreach web page