ELPAC Practice Tests
The Practice Test gives students, parents and families, teachers, administrators, and others an opportunity to become familiar with the types of test questions on the English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC). It includes examples of all of the types of test questions that may appear in the actual Summative Assessment at each grade or grade span. In an actual test setting, an Examiner’s Manual, a Test Book, and/or an Answer Book are used. The test questions in the Practice Test are reproduced from these test materials.
- ELPAC Kindergarten Practice Test
- ELPAC Grade 1 Practice Test
- ELPAC Grade 2 Practice Test
- ELPAC Grades 3–5 Practice Test
- ELPAC Grades 6–8 Practice Test
- ELPAC Grades 9–10 Practice Test
- ELPAC Grades 11–12 Practice Test
ELPAC Writing Rubrics
The Writing Rubrics for the ELPAC are used to assign scores to writing responses and provide guidance to educators who are evaluating student responses. The writing rubrics were updated after the October 2017 publication of the ELPAC practice tests.